While pc notebooks have come from a long way in the last decade, they are an inherently compromised solution. Fast processors and video cards usually consume gobs of power and they produce large tons of heat and so mobile systems are trying to cut back on the performance while packing on pounds.
The most powerful gaming computers are a few times faster than the least powerful computers, and every class of performance between the extremes is available.
When you are buying a gaming computer, you have to consider several computer performance specifications. Some games require high specifications than others.
Some of the factors to consider are;
- What type of games do you play? This is related to your taste in computer games.
- Graphics: Consider your display. Your games will look much better when on your 20-inch monitor display, with its 1680-by-1050-pixel of resolution.
- Memory size. Random access memory helps in data processing, the higher the value, the better.
- CPU and cooling. As many computers heat while running, the type of cooling on the processors will dictate the type of games to play, and for how long. Hexacore CPUs are recommended for gaming.
- Budget. Price of the computer should go within what you can afford.
When buying a gaming computer, start with the processor, this determines how the games or the overall system will perform.
Secondly, the video cards sits side-by-side with computer’s processor in importance. This one component is in control for drawing the beautiful graphics or display on screen. Faster graphics cards or video cards allow better, smooth graphics and a more immerse experience. AMD gaming and graphics card is one of the best in the market today.
Some of the best overall gaming computers are
- DIGITAL STORM BOLT ll for $ 1540
It has the following gaming computer specs
- Processor. 4-GHz Intel Core i7 4790K
- RAM. 16GB
- Graphics Card. Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
- Storage. 1TB, 7,200-rpm hard drive
- LENOVO ERAZOR X510
- Processor. 3.5-GHz Intel Core i7-4770K
- RAM. 16GB
- Graphics Card. Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
- Storage. 1TB hard drive